COVID-19 Booking Information
Ursula Ellis Holistics will reopen from 3/12/2020. Kent is currently a Tier 3 (very high alert) area - however, we are permitted to reopen under the Tier 3 restrictions. We continue to follow the COVID-19 guidance closely.
Please contact Ursula for appointment availability. Please ensure you provide your correct contact details when booking, so Ursula can contact you if necessary.
Please read on for some of the changes you can expect to see at The Inner Goddess when you visit us for your appointment. These changes have been made in line with the UK Government, Public Health England and Industry-specific recommendations. They aim to keep both you and Ursula as safe as possible. However, it is important to recognise that we cannot guarantee there is no risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- While the Inner Goddess has been closed we have undergone a deep clean in accordance with current recommendations.
- We will be undertaking an enhanced cleaning regime and as such, more time has been allocated between appointments to allow cleaning and airing of the treatment rooms.
- When you attend your appointment, you may notice that the rooms are minimally furnished in order to simplify the enhanced cleaning we are undertaking to help keep everything as clean as possible.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone and please do not arrive early. We do not have any waiting facilities available in reception currently.
- Please wear a face mask - A non-surgical cloth mask is OK - We have some cloth masks available to purchase at The Inner Goddess if required.
- Please only bring essential items to your appointment.
- Sorry, we do not currently have toilet or refreshment facilities available for client use. You are welcome to bring a drink with you if you wish.
- When you arrive please wait in your vehicle or outside until your appointment time. The reception area is quite small and there are other practitioners working with clients within the building too, we will take you straight through to the treatment room for your appointment.
- There will be a small hand cleaning station near the door and we ask you to please use the provided alcohol hand gel to clean your hands on entry to the clinic.
- Where possible please pay for your treatment using a card or BACS transfer. Ursula will let you know the details on request.
- Please see the COVID-19 prescreening checklist here. Please take a look at the checklist, Ursula will also contact you by phone approximately 24 hours prior to your appointment. This will be an opportunity to discuss the COVID-19 prescreening checklist information and any queries regarding your treatment.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell. Please call Ursula to rearrange the appointment for when you are fully recovered.